Michelle Williams and her lovely hairstyle

by Hair Romance on February 8, 2011 · 6 comments

in Celebrity Hair,Fringes,Short Hair

I felt bad for shaming Michelle Williams in my red carpet hairstyles post as I do so love her hair. She makes me want to cut my hair again.

I also saw this photo on the gorgeous Willow & Frank blog and she looks so adorable I had to post. This is a shot from Vogue by Yelena Yemchuck. I just love this photo.

Here are more shots of Michelle looking gorgeous

The thing I like most about Michelle’s hair as she has been working with the cut for a while, trying varying shades of blonde and different fringe lengths.

I particularly like the longer fringe. That’s the shot I would take to the hairdresser as inspiration. Except I have curls, and short hair can be tricky to manage with thick or curly hair.

Emma Watson has the same problem with her hair so she had keratin straightening done prior to the big chop so it would stay in control. Brilliant thinking.

Is the trend for pixie cuts making you want to go for the big chop too?

Rachel @ Little Bits of Lovely February 10, 2011 at 4:59 am

I love Michelle William's cut, such a chic cut! Thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comments, so nice to meet you! Love your blog :)

Kat February 10, 2011 at 6:09 am

I love pixie cuts! I had one about 2 years ago, but am trying to grow my hair at the moment, so seeing this is no good for me.. I am easily tempted to chop it all.

Hair Romance February 10, 2011 at 11:07 am

Thanks Rachel xx blog love all round xx

Hair Romance February 10, 2011 at 11:17 am

Know what you mean Kat, I've been there. I found making sure my colour looked good took attention away from the lack of style in the growing out phase.
Hayden Panettiere had a great pixie cut and is growing it out at the moment too. She could provide some hair inspiration for you. http://ht.ly/3Tk8W
Thanks for the follow xx

kristen April 8, 2011 at 2:36 am

Sandra August 8, 2011 at 4:39 pm

Thank you so much for this article. Im growing out a supershort pixie since November 2010 and I have a hard time finding nice pics of Michelle. I love her hair, esp. the longer version. My hair is chin length now, so next time Im visiting my hair dresser I'll make sure to bring this pics.

I love how she wears her hair in different ways, waves, hair behind her ears.