Who is doing this to Angelina?

by Hair Romance on February 15, 2011 · 6 comments

in Celebrity Hair,Fringes

I went to the Moonlight Cinema in Sydney tonight. It is one of the best places in the world to see a movie. In fact, it is so nice there it doesn’t really matter what is showing, you just want to be there. Hence I managed to sit through The Tourist.

I love Angelina Jolie and I LOVE Johnny Depp and I totes get why they made this movie (location + money = kid’s college education + early retirement) but it does not excuse the state of Angelina’s hair.

I found her hair so hideous I couldn’t concentrate on the “plot”. I thought I was the only one to notice but the lovely Kat & Deena (so nice to meet you both!) were also outraged by her awful hairstyles. Kat found Angelina’s hair so awful it made her lose empathy with her character.

Now I expect Ange to do what she wants with her hair on her own time, but when she is employed on a film they would hire a hairdresser to look after her and make her hair fit her character. Boy did they get it wrong. Lucky for them her eyes and face are so captivating it takes all the attention away from her hair.

But I noticed. And I fumed about it. They should hire me to do her hair and then so many people wouldn’t be on Jennifer Aniston’s side.

Angelina’s agents, the Follicle Oracle and I are available for hair consultations…

thesydneygirl February 16, 2011 at 12:21 am

Oh I must check out this cinema! Haha love what you said about her hair and if you did it, so many people (like me) wouldn't be on Jennifer Anistons side! Like your humour ;p

x
the sydney girl

Hair Romance February 16, 2011 at 11:52 am

Be quick! I think Openair cinema ends this week. Centennial Park cinema is still on a bit longer.

Aniston is a bit of a hair queen, not always for cut but always beautiful colour.

Cx

Annie March 16, 2011 at 6:38 pm

Agreed. In fact I also thought her makeup and wardrobe was beyond ridiculous that I had trouble focusing on the plot (which was also ridiculous.)

Hair Romance March 16, 2011 at 10:04 pm

Thanks for backing me up on this Annie.

Angelina's agents – I am available for consultations on hair, makeup and wardrobe.

Anonymous April 10, 2011 at 4:20 am

Hi, I just came across your blog, and I am NOT a hairdresser, in fact I don't know much about hair at all. And I haven't see the movie, BUT I have seen the previews and up until now thought that maybe I was overreacting to the state of her hair in this movie! That scene in the black gown is always what makes my jaw hit the floor…in horror. I just smh and say "good for that FACE of hers, because that's the only thing that's saving that!"

Hair Romance April 13, 2011 at 7:22 am

@Anon – You're not wrong, it is a shocker.

Again, I reiterate – I am available for hair consultations Angelina. Call me.