30 Days of Twist & Pin Hairstyles – Day 13

by Hair Romance on May 12, 2011 · 11 comments

in Hair Romance Challenge,Twist and Pin

Day 13 – The Reverse Braid Ponytail

You may remember my new favourite hairstyle, this takes it to a new level of awesomeness.

Want to learn how to do this hairstyle? Check out my ebook 30 Days of Twist & Pin Hairstyles! It gives you over 75 pages of detailed instructions and how-to pictures, tips, tricks, techniques and cheats for a different hairstyle every day.

You can get your copy right here by clicking the button below. It will take you through to a secure PayPal screen for you to instantly download your copy!

You don’t need an e-reader or a Kindle to read this book. It will download to your computer as a PDF file that you can print out and keep handy or, of course, you can save it to your tablet or phone so you can be a Hair Romantic anywhere you go!

If you want to see some of the other styles featured in my ebook, take a look at some of the other 30 Days of Twist & Pin.

Have you seen my other 30 Day Hairstyle Challenge? After completing 30 Days of Twist & Pin, I took up the gauntlet again and completed 30 Days of Braids. Take a look at some of the styles from the Braid Challenge here.

At Hair Romance we want you to love your hair. You wear it every day, so wear it well.

Hair Romance May 17, 2011 at 11:44 pm

Note: The 30 Days of Twist & Pin Hairstyles ebook with all the instructions will be available from 1 June!

Christina @ Hair Romance

kimberley February 26, 2012 at 2:59 pm

I went to a wedding yesterday and people thought I’d been to the hairdressers.. nope, just followed a style from the book, well I kind of combined day 8 with day 15 and I was really happy with the result. I will be doing day 13 next. Anyway I have really thick hair, not curly just bouffy so any tips you have on taming it I welcome.

Hair Romance February 26, 2012 at 10:07 pm

Thanks Kimberley! If your hair is really thick, treatment oils like argan oil and Moroccanoil are great for your hair, especially if it tends to be dry at the ends.

Tracy March 8, 2012 at 7:22 pm

I would LOVE to wear my hair like this to my best friends wedding in May. We all have back tattoos so we will be doing some wedding photos from the back and I think it would look awesome. My hair is curly/wavy and extremely long, down-to-my-bottom long…do you think this will work on hair that lengthy?

Hair Romance March 8, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Wow! I think it would look amazing! Your hair is incredibly long, and so probably isn’t that thick? If so, the reverse braid is easy, then you just need to figure out what to do with all that hair once it’s on top of your head. It might need a little trial and error to see what works best. you could keep braiding it and make it into a braided top knot. Or do a series of smaller buns on top. I think it will look fantastic. Please send me a photo!

Tracy March 9, 2012 at 12:07 pm

Its of medium thickness, it tends to get a little heavy when its all together so Ill have to use something pretty strong to hold it in place. I think you’re right about trial and error though, I’m going to try your suggestions and see which holds up best. I will definitely email you some photos when I try it. Thanks for having such a great website and ideas!

Hair Romance March 9, 2012 at 3:26 pm

Please do! I’d love to see how it turns out! You could even do two or three braids up the back, which will also hold more hair and be a good support for whatever style you have on top. Have fun with your hair!

Sherry March 20, 2012 at 9:47 am

I love this hairstyle! It is so classy, and looks like the styles of ancient Greece and medieval times. I am going to try this one!!!!!

Hair Romance March 20, 2012 at 10:32 am

Thanks Sherry!

rubi September 19, 2013 at 7:51 pm

i want to change my hair style