30 Days of Twist & Pin Hairstyles – Day 6

Day 6 – Romantic low braided upstyle

Want to learn how to do this hairstyle? Check out my ebook 30 Days of Twist & Pin Hairstyles! It gives you over 75 pages of detailed instructions and how-to pictures, tips, tricks, techniques and cheats for a different hairstyle every day.

You can get your copy right here by clicking the button below. It will take you through to a secure PayPal screen for you to instantly download your copy!

You don’t need an e-reader or a Kindle to read this book. It will download to your computer as a PDF file that you can print out and keep handy or, of course, you can save it to your tablet or phone so you can be a Hair Romantic anywhere you go!

If you want to see some of the other styles featured in my ebook, take a look at some of the other 30 Days of Twist & Pin.

Have you seen my other 30 Day Hairstyle Challenge? After completing 30 Days of Twist & Pin, I took up the gauntlet again and completed 30 Days of Braids. Take a look at some of the styles from the Braid Challenge here.

At Hair Romance we want you to love your hair. You wear it every day so wear it well.

Comments

1. little yellow apple says

Oh my goodness this one is SO pretty! I can't figure how it's done. Two braids?

2. katelin xoxo says

that is super cute!! can we have directions on how to do it? i can't figure it out:)
    xk

3. Taylor says

I found this picture on Pinterest, and I'm now a follower of your blog! I love all these different hairstyles – beats wearing a ponytail everyday. Any plans to include a how-to for this? I've never really used bobby pins before, so I have no clue how to even approach these styles.

4. Kira @ hernewleaf says

To me, it looks like the bottom braid is a low french braid and the top is just a regular braid pinned. Am I right? Can you teach us how to do this please?

5. Hair Romance says

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments! How great is Pinterest?!

I'm releasing my first ebook – 30 Days of Twist & Pin hairstyles! It will have all the instructions for these styles and more hair tips. It will be available for sale from 1 June.

Christina @ Hair Romance xx

6. Anonymous says

my hair is horribel and i want this hair style can u please put dorections:) i wuld like to tryy it: