30 Days of Twist & Pin Hairstyles – Day 11

by Hair Romance on May 10, 2011 · 9 comments

in Hair Romance Challenge,Twist and Pin

Day 11 – Braided ponytail

The half braid in this style can hide your fringe and use it to secure a softly sideswept ponytail with a few pins.

Want to learn how to do this hairstyle? Check out my ebook 30 Days of Twist & Pin Hairstyles! It gives you over 75 pages of detailed instructions and how-to pictures, tips, tricks, techniques and cheats for a different hairstyle every day.

You can get your copy right here by clicking the button below. It will take you through to a secure PayPal screen for you to instantly download your copy!

You don’t need an e-reader or a Kindle to read this book. It will download to your computer as a PDF file that you can print out and keep handy or, of course, you can save it to your tablet or phone so you can be a Hair Romantic anywhere you go!

If you want to see some of the other styles featured in my ebook, take a look at some of the other 30 Days of Twist & Pin.

Have you seen my other 30 Day Hairstyle Challenge? After completing 30 Days of Twist & Pin, I took up the gauntlet again and completed 30 Days of Braids. Take a look at some of the styles from the Braid Challenge here.

At Hair Romance we want you to love your hair. You wear it every day, so wear it well.

Taylor May 12, 2011 at 12:02 pm

I LOVE this.

akiko May 17, 2011 at 12:39 am

Wow, I love this hairstyle :)

Hair Romance May 17, 2011 at 11:45 pm

Thanks Akiko xx

The 30 Days of Twist & Pin Hairstyles ebook with all the instructions will be available from 1 June!

Christina @ Hair Romance

Smeeeff May 22, 2011 at 10:05 pm

This is so sweet! I'm trying to grow my hair to do just this sort of style!

Amy x

Chelsea Defino June 9, 2011 at 12:08 pm

I am obsessed with this, def gonna try it out today :)

Cherie August 30, 2012 at 12:36 am

I love this hairstyle but where are the instructions? Do I really have to buy a whole book just for one hair do? I think I’ll pass. I don’t know I’d even be able to follow your instructions since no examples are printed anywhere on this blog that I can see. You should at least have one example hairstyle with instructions. As it stands this might as well be a Tumblr blog since it’s all pictures and no details.

Hair Romance August 30, 2012 at 9:17 am

Hi Cherie, This hairstyle was part of my hairstyle challenge which is why it’s only included in my ebook. I have lots of tutorials on Hair Romance for free – you can find them here – http://www.hairromance.com/category/tutorial. Thanks, Christina