Cult product alert – O&M Frizzy Logic

Meet the next cult hair product – Frizzy Logic from Australian company Original & Mineral.

O&M’s Atonic Thickening Spritz is already a cult hit and now I can’t get enough of Frizzy Logic. Made with organic cold pressed argan oil, Frizzy Logic is full of goodness and leaves all the bad stuff out. It’s sulphate free and does not contain parabens, MIT, propylene glycol, phthalates or triclosan.

Good things come in small packages. It’s a small bottle but you only need a couple of drops of this delicious product. I love how it smells, it reminds me of toasted coconut with a hint of lime.

I run Frizzy Logic through the ends of my hair before I blowdry my hair or diffuse it if I’m wearing it curly. A drop or two will smooth and shine your finished style. It’s perfect for all hair types as it’s not heavy.

I predict Frizzy Logic will be a cult product and a hair must-have.

Original & Mineral is currently available in selected salons in Australia and NZ but they are about to launch in the US so look out for them!

Comments

1. marissa at the boot says

wow does it really de-frizz with only two drops? that's funny that it smells like coconut, i heard recently that if you shampoo your hair with coconut milk it will make it manageable and less frizzy!

2. Adeline says

I LOVEEEE my Frizzy Logic!!!! I can't stop smelling my hair after using it! Whist its a strong competition between Frizzy Logic and Moroccan Oil, Frizzy Logic definitely wins hands down when it comes to fraganceeeee

3. Hair Romance says

@Marissa at the boot – Have you tried it? I've heard coconut oil is great for hair too. I love the smell of coconut.

@Adeline – it's divine isn't it? Like a Pina Colada for your hair!

4. Hair Romance says

@Kim-Marie – it's a perfect size for travelling isn't it? It smells like holidays to me too.

5. Me, my best and I says

The O&M products mt HD used at my last visit smelled so good. I think I get a free product this time when I go in so am dying to try one!!

Pina Coladas- yummo!

6. Hair Romance says

@Leigh – I love Moroccan Oil too but love the lightweight formula of the Frizzy Logic, it's great on dry hair too while I only use Moroccan oil on wet hair.

@Me, my best and I – tough choice! I love Frizzy Logic but Atonic is so good too…