Top Five Redheads

Red is the new blonde, or so it seems this year in hair colouring trends.

Last night I saw Florence and the Machine in an intimate gig in Sydney and I was blown away. I think it was the most amazing performance I have ever seen and I was captivated by Florence. She seems so shy when she speaks but shines when she sings. Her voice is incredible. More amazing was tickets were only $45! Here’s a sneaky pic from my iphone.

Inspired by Florence’s gorgeous hair, here are my top five redheads.

1. Florence Welch

2. Christina Hendricks

3. Julianne Moore

4. Emma Stone

5. Deborah Ann Woll

It’s always controversial compiling lists so tell me, who have I left off the list? Who is your favourite redhead?

Images 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Comments

1. says

Go the rangas!! Ill hopefully be one in Jan!! Thats a perfect list! I adore eveything Emma Stone does with her hair.

So jealous of Florence gig!! Sounds unbelievable! Buying the album today!

2. Megan says

Your girl Blake Lively does a pretty good strawberry blond…maybe not a spot alongside these fiery ladies but check it out if you haven’t seen!

3. Hind Luby says

I love Red Hair! I always liked Nicole Kidman best as a redhead, and Shirley Manson from Garbage, and Laura Prepon (sp?) of That 70’s Show. On the original redheads- let’s not forget Opie!

4. Kristi says

As a natural redhead I have to mention that at least 2 of your favs are not natural. Amy Adams, Isla Fisher & Nicole Kidman are. While those lovely ladies look wonderful in red, it would be nice if you mentioned some were not born that way. :) Thanks & keep up the great hairstyles!

Good point Kristi. I know Christina Hendricks is actually a blonde, but she’s made red hair so popular she had to be part of my top five. I love Isla Fisher, she was a serious contender for my list too.

5. says

Hello! I have just started reading your blog, and I love it so much that I am going through all your posts!
    I have been doing my hair in a braided updo this year too… I have natural red hair, and everyone compliments me on the colour, but I’d really love to get some nice braided hairstyles too, and this blog is perfect!
    I have to just add one more person to this list: Kate Winslet!
    She isnt a natural, but her red hair looks stunning in ‘titanic’ and I think it just suited her so well…
    I’ll stop blabbng now, and go back to reading your posts! Thank you!