Big Hair Friday – Hair Expo Australia 2012

by Hair Romance on June 29, 2012 · 11 comments

in Big Hair,Hair Expo 2012

Now that’s some teasing! That’s the esteemed Philip Barwick backcombing that hair sky high at Hair Expo in Sydney.

This weekend I’m speaking at Blogopolis in Sydney about Pinterest. Do come up and say hi and tweet me any questions you have about Pinterest – I’m @hairromance.

Have a big weekend xx

All images by Lyndall Miller for Hair Romance

Catherine Rodie Blagg (Cup of Tea and a Blog) June 29, 2012 at 10:46 am

Hello there! I’m coming to Blogopolis tomorrow and really keen to hear what you have to say about Pintrest. I’ve been avoiding it as only just got my head round twitter! see you there! :-)
Catherine Rodie Blagg (Cup of Tea and a Blog) recently posted..Juggling PineapplesMy Profile

Hair Romance June 29, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Thanks Catherine! Please come up and say hi tomorrow, it should be a really interesting day. Christina x

Clare @ cclarebear.com June 29, 2012 at 8:11 pm

Love how they crimped the hair – gives it really interesting texture.
Clare @ cclarebear.com recently posted..FOTD Fridays: Job Interview MakeupMy Profile

Hair Romance July 8, 2012 at 11:45 pm

Thanks Clare, it’s called texture set – really makes the hair pliable for styling and it will hold any shape

Nicole June 29, 2012 at 9:52 pm

Love it! but how did they crimp the hair that finely?!

Hair Romance July 8, 2012 at 11:48 pm

Thanks Nicole, I need to find out too! It’s called texture set and lots of stylist have some homemade tools they use. I’ll let you know if I find out.

Mel {My Salon Tools} June 30, 2012 at 5:42 am

Wow- gorgeous! That crimp is pretty cool. I especially love the twist in the back!

Hair Romance July 8, 2012 at 11:47 pm

Thanks Mel, it’s such a modern take on the French roll isn’t it?

Tatiana Kovanska June 30, 2012 at 9:34 am

Wow I like! I am going to a Milan, Italy in October for a hair show so I’m trying to learn as much as I possibly could. That’s an amazing creation right there.

Hair Romance July 8, 2012 at 11:46 pm

That sounds amazing Tatiana! Love to see what creations you find there