30 Braids in 30 Days – Day 2

Day 2 – the Waterfall Braid

This is one of my favourite half-up hairstyles. You can still see traces of my pink hair!

Love this braid as much as I do? You can find out how to do it for yourself in my exciting ebook 30 Braids in 30 Days. It has this and all the other 29 braided styles from my 30 Days of Braids Challenge.

Buy 30 Days of Braids and have 80 pages of all my tips, tricks, cheats and techniques at your fingertips. Inside you’ll also find the how-to instructions to the essential braids of this series such as the Classic braid, French braid, Dutch braid, Waterfall braid, Fishtail braid and the Hair Romance signature Twist & Pin technique.

You can get your copy right here by clicking the button below. It will take you through to a secure PayPal screen for you to instantly download your copy!

You don’t need an e-reader or a Kindle to read this book. It will download to your computer as a PDF file that you can print out and keep handy or, of course, you can save it to your tablet or phone so you can be a Hair Romantic anywhere you go!

If you want to see some of the other styles featured in my ebook, take a look at them in the 30 Braids in 30 Days Challenge.

Have you seen my other 30 Day Hairstyle Challenge? Before I attempted 30 Braids in 30 Days, I completed 30 Days of Twist & Pin, showcasing my signature styling technique, the Twist & Pin. Take a look at some of the styles from the 30 Hairstyles in 30 Days Challenge here.

At Hair Romance we want you to love your hair. You wear it every day, so wear it well.

Comments

1. Rebekah says

When you do the braids, can you do it as a photo tutorial so we also know how to do the style ourselves please? Love this braid and I’d like to know how to do it.

Hi Rebekah, all these styles will be part of my new ebook coming out at the end of this hairstyle challenge but I’ll also have new tutorials online at the end of the month x

2. says

I love the dimension the different colors of your hair give your braids!!!! So pretty!!! I LOVED Day 1!!!! It’s getting cooler, so I’m thinking that I might straighten my hair in the next couple of months and try some of these styles!! I don’t have bangs and don’t want to cut any, so my plan is to use a faux bang I have to give the softness around the face that you get with yours!! Love your ideas and hope there are some more braids with your naturally wavy/curly texture:)!!

Shelli
    hairscapades recently posted..My CinnabunMy Profile

Thanks Shelli! I usually straighten my hair to photograph the braids but they work as well in curly/wavy hair. I should shoot some with curly hair to show the difference x

3. Eva says

I would love to see a tutorial on how to do the waterfall hairstyle. My daughter wants her hair done this way for her Quincenera in October. Could you email me info please???

Hi Eva, tutorials for all the styles will be in my ebook out on 2 October. There will new tutorials on Hair Romance too x