How amazing is this curly hair growth guide from Naturally Curly?
I love their hair advice, especially these hair growth tips.
5 tips for faster, healthier hair growth
- Condition & detangle: Comb and detangle regularly with fingers or a wide-tooth comb to strengthen the muscles that hold each hair in place. Deep condition every 2-3 days to replenish moisture.
- Massage your scalp: Products containing peppermint or eucalyptus oil can increase blood flow to your follicles. Massage your scalp for 3 minutes before washing to add an extra inch of hair growth in one year.
- Feed your hair: Fruits and vegetables like asparagus, broccoli, collard greens, honeydew and mango contain nutrients essential to healthy hair. Take supplements that contain folic acid and vitamins A,B,C,E and D.
- Trim only when needed: Get trims only when you have split ends or breakage. If you don’t see any damage six weeks or six months after your last trim, then leave it alone.
- Handle with care: Avoid blowdrying, hot curling irons, colouring, perming, high winds and excessive hair twisting. Protect those locks by sealing your ends with oil and sleeping on a satin pillowcase.
What’s your best tip for long hair?