From the sublime twisted chignons at Elie Saab Couture…
…to the ridiculous caged hair at Maurizio Galante…
Paris couture shows always inspire with their avant garde collections.
Still swooning over the Valentino braids from last season? These new braids are simple to recreate and just as darling.
Valentino braids – how to get the look
- Part your hair in the centre.
- Take a small section at the start of your part and braid (plait) until you reach your ear.
- Add in two sections of hair and include the braid as the third and continue to do a regular braid (plait).
- Repeat this braid on the other side.
- Combine both braids at the nape of your neck and twist and pin into a messy bun.
The key to this look is to keep it looking youthful and fresh. Leave some layers loose around your face to soften the finish.
Will you try this braid on the weekend?