Big Hair Friday

Photographer: Lachlan Bailey
Model: Kendra Spears
Hair: Rudi Lewis
Makeup: Yadim Carranza
Stylist: Claire Dhelens

Happy Friday!

This French Vogue shoot make me want to go on a road trip. A very glamorous road trip.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend and feel the wind in your hair xx

Suzie C (@Styliseme) March 22, 2013 at 10:15 am

I absolutely love these pics. I really need to get a defuser as I would love my hair to look like this but it always goes frizzy in the end. Is there a product that you use that you find doesn’t weigh your curls down? I find mouse makes my curls crunchy… :)
Suzie C (@Styliseme) recently posted..Some Girls Have All the Luxe…My Profile

Hair Romance March 22, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Hi Suzie! Gels can work well in curls. They feel stiff at first but once your hair is dry you can lightly scrunch your hair to soften them. I use curl creams and them a serum to catch any frizzies at the end. You can find more about how to style curly hair here and there are great product tips in the comments too x

Danielle July 14, 2014 at 11:14 pm

I am 53 years old with long color-treated hair and I’ve found the best product for me is Moroccan Oil’s Curl Control Mousse. It leaves my curls feeling soft without the frizz. I apply two pumps-worth of foam into my hands and work into my hair. I usually flip my hair over and scrunch the ends for about a minute to work the foam through – I’ve also added a little water to my hands if needed while scrunching to help work the hair together for tighter curls. Hope that helps. Love this blog – thanks!

Hair Romance July 15, 2014 at 12:32 pm

Thanks Danielle! I like their cream but haven’t tried the mousse. Thanks for the styling tips xx

lara @ swatchgirl.com March 22, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Gorgeous shoot. Love the curls, love the lipstick, *need* that third watch.
lara @ swatchgirl.com recently posted..Butter London Knackered nail polish swatch & reviewMy Profile

Hair Romance March 22, 2013 at 2:48 pm

I’m loving the jewellery over the jumper look again too!