My wedding featured on Polka Dot Bride

Hair Romance Wedding Day 1

Hair Romance Wedding Day 2

Hair Romance Wedding Day 3

I’m thrilled to have my wedding featured on the beautiful Polka Dot Bride.

One of my most memorable days for so many reasons, head over to read about my wedding day and my advice for brides on Polka Dot Bride.

If you want to know what happens after the big day, follow my other blog Mr and Mrs Romance, where I blog with my husband about travel, food and life in general.

Do you think it’s lucky to have rain on your wedding day? Does anyone else blog with their husband?

Comments

1. says

That is perhaps the most glorious bouquet I have seen! Lately I’ve been thinking they were naff and pointless but yours has changed my mind.

Congratulations newlyweds!

Thank you Anthea! I loved our flowers. My bridemaids and I wore white and our flowers were a bright pop of colour. We’re not newlyweds anymore, we celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary this year x

2. says

Gorgeous wedding pics! And being featured on Polka Dot Bride is the ultimate “big tick” on your excellent taste :)

Not technically my husband, but my partner and I blog – just like our daughters, we have one blog each and one together! :) Mine is http://www.fashionadjacent.com (plus size fashion and beauty) and his is http://www.apocalypseequipped.com (travel gear and all the gadgets you’d want in case of apocalyptic disaster) and together we write http://www.abundantappetites.com, a food blog about family feasts in and out of home…

It’s good when you both blog, because you both understand how much work it is, celebrate one another’s successes, I really like it :)
    Omega recently posted..Aussie Curves: MaxiMy Profile

Thanks Omega! I love that you both blog separately and together. You’re right, it makes it easier to understand how much work goes into blogging and it’s great to share each other’s successes xx

13 is a lucky number in Italy (I’m half Italian) and so I think it’s going to be a great year for you! Xx

3. Janessa says

At first glance, I thought, “What a stunning photo!” There’s high contrast: a bit of green against the warm brown wall and struck to the right is a beautiful couple in an unexpected white and black! Then I scroll down some more and it’s you and Mr. Romance :D.

Congrats on having your wedding featured! You deserve it, and I would feature you too, these pictures are absolutely gorgeous.

I’m grinning with happiness for you and I think rain on a wedding day just adds to that special moment. I’d consider the rain lucky! I’m not married so I don’t blog with my husband haha. :]