Short cut inspiration – Clemence Poesy

by Hair Romance on March 22, 2014 · 9 comments

in Celebrity Hair,Short Hair

Clemence Poesy - short cut romance

Clemence Poesy has the perfect bob haircut.

Now, I’m not about to cut my hair anytime soon but I’m always collecting inspiration images of fabulous short hair. This is going to the top of the list.

This cut is perfect for fine to medium thickness hair and will suit straight to wavy hair.

To style it like this, blowdry your hair forward then use a curling wand to bend the ends of your hair back away from your face. A spritz of sea salt spray will add some texture and hold at the ends of your hair.

Whose hair have you been loving lately? Has a celeb inspired you to chop your hair?

Birdette March 22, 2014 at 9:07 am

I do love long bobs but mine never looked great when I had one, I couldn’t get the hang of styling it so it didn’t look like a fawcett flip!

Mindy March 22, 2014 at 10:29 am

Ooh..I love this! About to start growing out my pixie cut, and was pretty decided until I keep seeing Jennifer Lawrence’s hair. lol Some other celebs I am major hair crushing at the moment: Charlize Theron, Emma Stone, and Taylor Swift’s shorter cut.

Sharon March 22, 2014 at 12:59 pm

OH EM GEE. This is fricken gorgeous!

nicola lynde March 23, 2014 at 5:08 am

Her bob is da bomb agreed. I’ve seen a few pics of it straight lately and have been in love.

Abby March 25, 2014 at 4:06 pm

I love long bobs! This one is especially gorgeous with lots of volume and curls at the end :)

Alicia March 26, 2014 at 7:21 pm

I’m loving long bobs so much that I just had 12 cm cut off my long hair. I went for this thick, asymmetrical bob of Cheryl Cole’s and I’m LOVING it! http://www.fashionfame.com/2011/10/cheryl-cole-david-koma-top-leather-leggings/

Hair Romance March 27, 2014 at 10:20 am

oh I love that cut Alicia!

Mary Anne March 28, 2014 at 1:22 am

I like this long bob, and I have the right texture and waviness in my hair for it. Dumb question, but do you spritz the sea salt spray on the ends before, or after styiling? I love sea salt spray, and make my own. A great texturizer!