It’s Fashion Week in Sydney!
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia (MBFWA) is on! Australia only has one fashion week a year and so it’s a big one. You have to be prepared.
Highlights from today included:
- Victoria’s Secret angel Alessandra Ambrosio opening and closing the show for Alex Perry
- Sitting across from Gerard Butler at the Ellery show
- Catching up with so many friends backstage
- Remembering to pack snacks and phone chargers
Lowlights of the day:
- Getting shouted at by photographers (but it was so worth it to get that shot of Alessandra!)
- Getting caught in the rain (after I blowdried my hair)
- Trying to get cabs in the rain
I always like to start the week in heels but I think I’ll be back to more sensible flats tomorrow.
I’ll still be sharing my regular Hair Romance posts plus Fashion Week updates. I’d love to know what Fashion Week posts you’d like to see. Would you like to see how-tos, beauty tips, trends, street style, outfit posts or something else? Leave me a comment below with your picks.