Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia (MBFWA) as seen through my lens. Click through for more photos and highlights & lowlights of the day.
Another day down at MBFWA and we’re halfway through! Hope you’re enjoying these daily snapshots. Once all the crazy has died down, I’ll have time to create some how to posts and trends roundups from backstage.
Highlights of day 1 included:
- Michael lo Sordo’s show featuring that gorgeous pink trench above – this is the colour I’ll be adding to my wardrobe.
- Dreaming of summer and loving the Talulah swimwear and We Are Handsome collections.
- Escaping for a lunch break which made my afternoon so much easier. And wearing flat shoes.
Lowlights of day 2 included:
- Missing the Maticevski show – I was backstage but missed seeing the gorgeous final walk. It’s being called the show of the week.
- Realising I can’t afford the entire Ginger & Smart collection. WANT.
Have you been following the action of MBFWA? Any fave shows so far?