What’s your dream wedding hair and makeup?

by Hair Romance on May 2, 2014 · 13 comments

in Wedding Hair

Hair Romance - Wedding day hair and beauty

I love weddings. Though it wasn’t always the case.

The photo above is me on my wedding day with my Mr Romance. Getting married actually made me love weddings.

I wasn’t a girl who dreamed of her wedding or planned out her big day. I was shocked when Jim proposed and very happy but I didn’t really know where to begin when it came to organising my wedding. Let alone deciding how to wear my hair!

I’ve had an idea for a wedding hair project in my head for ages. I’m teaming up with Sara-May of Makeup Utopia to make this project happen. I would love your help with a bit of research that I’m doing.

Are you married? Click here to tell me about your wedding.

I would love to hear about your wedding hair and makeup experience. It will only take a few minutes to complete and is anonymous.

Are you engaged? Click here to tell me about your upcoming wedding.

First of all, congratulations! Can you share some thoughts on your dream wedding hair and makeup look? It will only take a few minutes to do and is anonymous.

If you have a friend who is engaged or recently married, please forward this on to them. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Christina x

Smaggle May 2, 2014 at 1:05 pm

OMG!!! Wedding shot! How CUTE are you guys??? I’d seriously be smashing your faces in if you were within arms length right now.

Hair Romance May 2, 2014 at 7:01 pm

awww thanks Smags! Looking forward to seeing you soon! xx

Cybele @ BlahBlah May 2, 2014 at 1:18 pm

You guys are too gorgeous. It’s funny I wasn’t into weddings until I got married. I quite liked being engaged and I couldn’t see what the fuss was all about and then it happened and I was – wow, this is amazing. Sounds like a fun project x

Hair Romance May 2, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Thanks Bele! I always cry at weddings now too, I love them x

Jennifer May 2, 2014 at 1:59 pm

It’s funny. I was really good at weddings until I actually got engaged — LOVED helping plan them, was a bridesmaid at least six times before I got engaged and was the bride’s personal assistant at least three times. And then planning my own was so NOT fun. I hated making all those decisions. Too many decisions really. But this project sounds lovely. I can’t wait to see what you do.

Hair Romance May 2, 2014 at 7:04 pm

It can get pretty intense Jennifer, I was over organising it too but loved the actual day. You sound like you’d be a fabulous bridesmaid to have x

yojo May 2, 2014 at 4:27 pm

You guys look gorgeous!! I really like your dress!!

Hair Romance May 2, 2014 at 7:05 pm

Thanks Yojo! I was a bit nervous about wearing all sequins but I loved the dress. I still have it now in a box but I can’t bear to get rid of it.

Melody May 6, 2014 at 1:56 am

I’m getting married this September. I have no idea how I’m going to style my hair. I just know I want flowers in it.

Hair Romance May 6, 2014 at 10:17 am

Congrats Melody! Flowers will be beautiful x

Cheryl from BusinessChic May 14, 2014 at 10:08 am

OMG you guys look GORGEOUS – how’s that look in Jim’s eyes!

I love the projects you get up to and happy to fill out – I’ll send this on to my friends now too xx

Hair Romance May 14, 2014 at 10:21 am