I love colouring my hair, but instant hair colour is something I’ve never done before. I’d definitely do it again, and you can win the whole range of products to try for yourself too!
I’m no stranger to fun and crazy colours in my hair, and you might remember that time I dyed my hair pink on camera.
So when I heard about these new Live Colour Pastel Sprays I was like “I NEED THESE IMMEDIATELY” and thanks to Schwarzkopf, they sent me some. I also asked them to send me extra sets so I could give them to you to play with too! More details on the giveaway and how you can win are at the end of this post.
There are four shades in the range:
You can choose just one colour or spray them all in for a shimmer of mermaid hair. They’re ammonia and peroxide free and are ready to go as soon as you open the box.
So instead of testing these products at home first and then filming a tutorial, I turned on my camera to film a live test drive. I had no idea how it would turn out but [SPOILER ALERT] I loved the result.
The cool thing about these colours is that you can apply them to dry hair. They are so much easier than hair chalk or other temporary colours I’ve tried before. You can also apply them to wet hair too, but the best thing is you don’t need to wash it out. You can style your hair straight away. Instant hair colour!
You probably just want to see them in action so check out my video below.
The most fun way to colour your hair ever – video tutorial
Things to note:
- Make sure you read the instructions – I am notoriously bad at this, but the instructions are super simple.
- If you haven’t coloured your hair before – do a test patch and a test strand as shown in the video.
- Don’t wear white – pop a towel over your clothes while you’re colouring your hair.
- The colour is buildable – add more for a deeper shade or blot any excess colour away with a paper towel to blend it out.
- Pastel colours will show up better on lighter hair but if you have highlights or balayage these are perfect to try a dip-dye colour effect. You can also pre-lighten your hair with Schwarzkopf Nordic Blonde lightener.
- Have fun! These are pastels, so they won’t be super bright, which makes them easier to use. You can mix them together or just do one colour at a time and create your own instant temporary hair colour.
This is the quickest and easiest way I’ve ever coloured my hair and I loved it. I love the soft pastel tones and how you can mix the colours so easily. They wash out easily too, but if you want to make them last longer, dry shampoo is your friend.
Now for the giveaway and how you can WIN
I’m so excited that I have five sets of the Live Colour Pastel Sprays to give away and I know you’re going to love them.
There are two ways to enter my giveaway:
- Leave a comment below my video on YouTube to be in the running for one set.
- Click over to this photo on Instagram and tag a hair-loving friend. Make sure you’re following @hairromance and @schwarzkopfau too! I’ll choose four winners from Instagram.
Which Live Colour Pastel Spray would you try first? And do you want to see a video of me trying the other colours too?