Try this sleek, chic upstyle as seen at Jason Wu SS 13 show at New York fashion week. Hair Director Odile Gilbert for Kerastase took inspiration from Helmet Lang in creating this elegant hairstyle.
How to get the look
- Create a long, deep part
- Section off the hair into two sections front and back spray each section lightly with hairspray
- Take the section at the back of the head and create a braid; set with hairspray
- Tuck the end of the braid underneath creating a chignon
- Slick back one side of the front of the head with an oil or gel for a chic, strong effect
- Create a single finger wave on the other side of the part. Spray the entire head with hairspray to add shine and set the style.
Odile used Elixir Ultime Rose Millenaire for shine and texture and Double Force Control Ultime hair spray to hold the hair.
Would you try this vintage inspired hairstyle?