Welcome to the Romance Media (the Website/Websites), which are owned and operated by the trustee for The Hair Romance Discretionary Trust trading as Romance Media A.B.N.13 308 578 423 (we, us, our, Mr and Mrs Romance or Hair Romance).
We cannot be responsible for any delays or interruptions to the Websites. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. However, we cannot warrant that the Websites will be available at all times or at any given time.
We may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue the Websites in whole or in part. However, we cannot be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the Websites.
In relation to the Websites, you must not:
- use the Websites for any activities or post or transmit via the Websites, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- use the Websites to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- use the Websites to send unsolicited email messages;
- in any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Websites;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Websites or via the Websites; or
- attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
The material on the Websites, including the software, design, text, images and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Websites are owned or under licence by Romance Media and protected by Australian and international laws.
Your use of the Websites does not grant you a licence or act as a right of use of any of the trade marks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the Websites without the express written permission of the trade mark owner.
We own the copyright, which subsists in all creative and literary works that are displayed on, or accessed via, the Websites.
You may view the Websites and their contents using your web browser. In visiting the Websites, you may make a temporary copy of the Websites by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
You must not:
- reproduce or use any of the material on the Websites for commercial purposes, including sale;
- in any way modify the material on the Websites; or
- cause any of the material on the Websites to be framed or embedded in another website.
In summary, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the Websites in any way except as expressly provided for by us or expressly authorised in writing by us.
In the event that you do any of the above acts, we will not hesitate to enforce our intellectual property rights against you.
Third party links
The Websites may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties (Linked Websites). We do not control Linked Websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any Linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Website. We provide the hyperlinks for your convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a Linked Website or the products or services offered at Linked Websites. You visit Linked Websites entirely at your own risk.
We do not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of Linked Websites or their content. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of goods and/or services offered to you via a Linked Website.
By using the Websites, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Websites by you.
Some legislation such as the Australian Consumer and Competition Act 2010 (Cth) and other similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Websites which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your “Statutory Rights”). We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute except for your Statutory Rights.
Except for your Statutory Rights and with respect to the Websites:
- all material on the Websites is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to warranties of acceptable quality and fitness for a particular purpose;
- we do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Websites or your access to the Websites will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Websites or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- we do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on your part, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Websites.
You expressly acknowledge that we do not exert control over users of the Internet and we are not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your access to the Websites.
Limitation of Liability
- the resupply of the goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods resupplied.
We do not make any claims that the information is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Access to the information contained in the Websites may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Websites, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.