Hair Romance TV – Episode 3 – Video Hair Tutorial

Hair Romance TV is back!

Watch Episode 3 below – it’s a video tutorial of one of the first hairstyles I ever did on Hair Romance – The Sweet Twist & Pin Variation.

Here are some photos so you can follow the tutorial. You can see I picked a really windy day to film this so my hair is pretty messy in the video, but if I can do it on a rooftop in the wind (without a mirror!) then you can easily do it at home.

HAIRROMANCETWISTPINVARIATION

Hair Romance - twist and pin mini buns

Hair Romance - twist and pin mini buns hairstyle tutorial

You can also catch Hair Romance TV Episode 1 here and Hair Romance TV Episode 2 here!

Comments

1. Inês Faël says

Yes, there are a few kinks in the video, pixelation from time to time. I don't know how to fix it, though…

But they're really good, I've subscribed :)

2. Hair Romance says

@Kelli Diane – thank you!

@Ines Fael – I will keep searching to see if I cna fix it. I shot it on my DSLR and editied in iMovie so it should be ok. Will let you know if I can upload a better copy x

3. drew says

Great to have the tutorial! I have been trying a few styles from the e-book, but the video tutorials really help. Thanks

4. Hair Romance says

@Drew – thanks so much for buying my ebook! Glad the videos help, I have a couple more coming up very soon too!

5. Vicky says

Hi,

Just wondering what sort of pins you use?… is it just bobby pins, or those prong ones?.

Love your video tutorials!.

Hi Vicky, I use bobby pins but professional quality pins. They need to be strong to hold my hair, cheaper ones always fall out. I like Goriki brand but any good quality strong hair pin should do it.

Hi Megan, I think you could do this style. You won’t have enough hair to create buns but you could twist and fold your hair into a similar shape and pin in place. The 5th image in this post on wedding hair ideas is kind of similar.

6. Ingrid says

Hey! I just wanted to say that you are my inspiration! Thank you! Can you post some more videos, please? I just can’t understand when it stajnds black on white what I have to do… :) I will try this out now! :D