Short Cut Saturday – Emma Watson’s growing out her pixie cut

by Hair Romance on April 7, 2012 · 6 comments

in Celebrity Hair,Short Hair

So the lovely Emma Watson is growing out her pixie cut. She seems to be taking my advice for growing out a pixie cut and I love the choppy textures in the top layers.

Even though you are growing your hair it’s important to keep getting regular haircuts so you don’t end up with a mullet. You want to lightly trim and shape the top layers but keep the back neat so you don’t end up with a she-mullet.

I’m looking forward to seeing how her hair goes as she keeps growing it as I’m sure she’ll come up with more stylish short hair styles.

loulou April 7, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Hi Christina,

love your advice – I have been there once before with the growing out of a short cut.

Actually I love Emma’s hair right now – I hope she keeps it there.
When I am growing my hair, it takes me such a long time – I love the hairdressers and I keep getting trims :)

have a lovely day

x Loulou
loulou recently posted..My night with Sass and BideMy Profile

Elin Horn April 8, 2012 at 7:57 pm

Följ gärna min blogg via blogglovin, ha en bra dag sötis♥

Procrastinator April 10, 2012 at 12:30 am

I like this grown-out version so much more than the original. She looks much younger/age appropriate!

karen sherbert December 2, 2012 at 12:18 pm

The pixie was my fav, you really have to have confidence
n yourself. Playful as it is ,be creative. Don t be afraid of a styling razor for texture. Use wax and glue for different movement and high lite with blondes or reds. It’s been two years since chemo. My straigt hair became curly,now my hair needs reshaping. I’m. Thinking about re-newing my old pixie. Cutting off any old chemo/radiation hair,I still color but as a hair stylist I need to challenge
Myself. Finding out my hairs new norm, thiz would be the best time. :)

todd July 3, 2013 at 8:55 am

Is it bad that I am a guy and I would love to have this haircut for myself?

Hair Romance July 3, 2013 at 10:00 am

Not at all Todd! I think this is a fab haircut x