Big Hair Friday – Brigitte Bardot

by Hair Romance on June 15, 2012 · 6 comments

in Big Hair,Blondes,Hair Idol,Uncategorized

Looking back through my Big Hair Friday archives, I can’t believe I haven’t posted these photos before.

Brigitte Bardot is one of my hair idols. She has perfectly messy hair – is that an oxymoron?

I’m inspired to embrace messy hair, and wear some false lashes with winged eyeliner.

Do you have a hair idol? Whose hairstyle is inspiring your look?

Chloe June 15, 2012 at 8:02 am

I absolutely love the top picture – It’s big and messy but still looks pretty!
Chloe recently posted..Skittles ManicureMy Profile

Carla Coulson June 15, 2012 at 5:01 pm

I love all 3 hairstyles and would be so happy to able able to achieve any of them, am a huge fan of Bridgette B love her behind the camera!! am going to borrow one of these pics Christina for my FB and will link it to you.
Have a great weekend, rainy and dismal in Paris been like it forever, just like a winter Sydney but it is summer……….crazy!
Carla x

Monica June 15, 2012 at 7:48 pm

Look at the French beauty behind camera. Her impression, hair style made her smokey hot! This photo doesn’t lost its appeal even today.

Madelaine June 16, 2012 at 12:52 am

I want her hair so much! its messy and sexy and just perfect!
Madelaine recently posted..Day 18- Your Favourite Lip BalmMy Profile

Robin June 16, 2012 at 3:11 am

It looks like we have the same hair idol! That last pic is the same one I took to my hairdresser at my last appointment!

Sarah B June 16, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Made my Friday! I love Bridgette Bardot’s hair. I constantly ask my stylist to make me into Bridgette Bardot. She sighs and tells me to work with my curl. =) I can dream.

Big Hair Friday is the perfect end to a week, and it’s nice to wake up to Short Cuts Saturday!