New short blonde hairstyle for Miley Cyrus

by Hair Romance on August 13, 2012 · 18 comments

in Blondes,Celebrity Hair,Short Hair

Miley Cyrus has cut her hair! Twitter went crazy when Miley posted these pics of her new blonde short hairstyle.

I love her tweet, she’s obviously happy with her new hairstyle. I love it so much more than her extensions.

What do you think of Miley Cyrus’ new platinum blonde short haircut?

Emily August 13, 2012 at 3:20 pm

The cut maybe, but I’m not to keen on how light the blonde is (for her)… but its cute! I just think it would look better in brown or bronde or something else :) But I also love her tweet, if she likes it thats all that matters!

Hair Romance August 13, 2012 at 10:04 pm

Thanks Emily! I think she received a lot of negative tweets about her hair. I agree with you, if she likes it that’s all that matters.

Miki August 13, 2012 at 4:09 pm

Love that haircut!

Hope your week’s off to a great start! ;D
Miki recently posted..7My Profile

Hair Romance August 13, 2012 at 10:05 pm

Thanks Miki, I do too. Have a great week :)

Lilit - Makeup and Macaroons August 13, 2012 at 4:41 pm

Oooh I love it! She no longer looks like the cookie-cutter pop princess. The colour is a bit too light for her, but still it’s better than the long hair (extensions?).
Lilit – Makeup and Macaroons recently posted..DIY round up #1My Profile

Hair Romance August 13, 2012 at 10:06 pm

Definitely agree Lilit, and she finally looks her age too. Way better than those ridiculously long extensions.

nicola lynde August 13, 2012 at 11:16 pm

It’s miles better than those extensions and I think a fresh way for her to step out in a more adult light! Anytime you have a haircut that good, it’s a great feeling.
nicola lynde recently posted..wedding treats.My Profile

Monica August 16, 2012 at 2:56 am

Agreed. she is looking very cute.

inspiredcyclist August 13, 2012 at 11:35 pm

I think she looks adorable. She is glowing in her picture, and looks very happy. That’s what matters.

Catherine August 14, 2012 at 5:02 am

It really suits her, she has a beautiful face and can pull it off. It is pretty extreme though, and could take some maintaining. Like said above, way better than tons of boring hair extensions that are 10 a penny.
Catherine recently posted..Canada- what I didMy Profile

Lianne August 14, 2012 at 6:31 am

Refreshing! it’s original for Hollywood standards.
Lianne recently posted..SketchbookMy Profile

Kristina August 14, 2012 at 8:56 am

I love it, she looks so European. I think the platinum colour is quite fitting for this style.

Alex August 14, 2012 at 8:03 pm

It looks really bad in my opinion!!

Jess August 15, 2012 at 6:58 am

I think the cut looks fantastic on her (minus the color).
I personally love when someone looks androgenous I think it adds to their beauty.
The only other objection I have is what about her wedding? I personally would wait until after my wedding to cut my hair bc theres so much more you can do with longer hair.

Maz August 15, 2012 at 7:54 am

I love it. It is an awesome cut, and she looks mature and edgy. A great new look for someone I always considered very ‘Disney’.

Kara August 16, 2012 at 8:15 am

I love it!!! It suits her. She needs to be herself

Lewis August 19, 2012 at 8:26 pm

I don’t mean to be a wet blanket, but I feel like she is trying to be something she’s not.

Sally August 23, 2012 at 7:35 am

Glad to see so much support for Miley on here. I think she pulls it off, she’s got a beautifully cute face (really pixie like) and the short hair suits her. So much negativity on twitter about it :-(

I had some photoshop fun putting together some alternative hair styles for Miley today, let me know what you think!

Sally recently posted..Top 5 haircuts Miley Cyrus should have went forMy Profile