New short blonde hairstyle for Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus has cut her hair! Twitter went crazy when Miley posted these pics of her new blonde short hairstyle.

I love her tweet, she’s obviously happy with her new hairstyle. I love it so much more than her extensions.

What do you think of Miley Cyrus’ new platinum blonde short haircut?

Comments

1. Emily says

The cut maybe, but I’m not to keen on how light the blonde is (for her)… but its cute! I just think it would look better in brown or bronde or something else :) But I also love her tweet, if she likes it thats all that matters!

Thanks Emily! I think she received a lot of negative tweets about her hair. I agree with you, if she likes it that’s all that matters.

Definitely agree Lilit, and she finally looks her age too. Way better than those ridiculously long extensions.

2. says

It really suits her, she has a beautiful face and can pull it off. It is pretty extreme though, and could take some maintaining. Like said above, way better than tons of boring hair extensions that are 10 a penny.
    Catherine recently posted..Canada- what I didMy Profile

3. Jess says

I think the cut looks fantastic on her (minus the color).
    I personally love when someone looks androgenous I think it adds to their beauty.
    The only other objection I have is what about her wedding? I personally would wait until after my wedding to cut my hair bc theres so much more you can do with longer hair.

4. Maz says

I love it. It is an awesome cut, and she looks mature and edgy. A great new look for someone I always considered very ‘Disney’.

5. says

Glad to see so much support for Miley on here. I think she pulls it off, she’s got a beautifully cute face (really pixie like) and the short hair suits her. So much negativity on twitter about it :-(

I had some photoshop fun putting together some alternative hair styles for Miley today, let me know what you think!

Sally recently posted..Top 5 haircuts Miley Cyrus should have went forMy Profile