30 Braids in 30 Days – Day 1

Day 1 – the Braid-Hawk

Love this braid as much as I do? You can find out how to do it for yourself in my exciting ebook 30 Braids in 30 Days. It has this and all the other 29 braided styles from my 30 Days of Braids Challenge.

Buy 30 Days of Braids and have 80 pages of all my tips, tricks, cheats and techniques at your fingertips. Inside you’ll also find the how-to instructions to the essential braids of this series such as the Classic braid, French braid, Dutch braid, Waterfall braid, Fishtail braid and the Hair Romance signature Twist & Pin technique.

You can get your copy right here by clicking the button below. It will take you through to a secure PayPal screen for you to instantly download your copy!

You don’t need an e-reader or a Kindle to read this book. It will download to your computer as a PDF file that you can print out and keep handy or, of course, you can save it to your tablet or phone so you can be a Hair Romantic anywhere you go!

If you want to see some of the other styles featured in my ebook, take a look at them in the 30 Braids in 30 Days Challenge.

Have you seen my other 30 Day Hairstyle Challenge? Before I attempted 30 Braids in 30 Days, I completed 30 Days of Twist & Pin, showcasing my signature styling technique, the Twist & Pin. Take a look at some of the styles from the 30 Hairstyles in 30 Days Challenge here.

At Hair Romance we want you to love your hair. You wear it every day, so wear it well.

Comments

Thank you! These styles will be part of my next ebook out at the end of this hairstyle challenge, and more tutorials will be posted online at the end of the month x

1. Linda says

I love this one!! Can you please please post a turorial of it? It’s so perfect and a big braid! I hope you will tell me how you did it!

X Lin

Thanks Linda! This will be in my new ebook out in October and I’ll be posting new tutorials online at the end of the month x

2. gina says

Love it! I am no where near your skill, but you always inspire me to practice. The hardest part for me seems to be getting the hair to stay in place. How many fasteners, clips, pins, etc did you use?

Thanks Gina! Try using a dry shampoo or texture spray to help your hair to hold in the braid. These products add some grip to your hair. I have only used 2 pins to hide the rest of my hair underneath, and I only use professional quality pins. They make a huge difference. Hope this helps!

3. Lily says

It looks gorgeous! Is your hair the perfect lenght for this braid or do you have to hide the ends? I tried it but ended with a loner section hanging in the front :S

4. says

I see that you mentioned professional type of hair pins. What makes those different than the other pins? I wonder what I have! LOL

I so love braids. I’m glad to see you showing us more ways to use them.

Hi Amber, it’s a bit of both. I have fairly thick hair but I also stretch out all my braids to make my hair look thicker.

5. Jessie Hamblen says

I am loving all of these! Now that I donated 16″ my hair is finally short enough to do some of these styles! Might have to wake up early tomorrow to play ;)

Thanks Jessie! So impressed that you donated so much hair! Have fun with these styles and let me know how you go x

Thanks Keenah! Yes I’m putting together a brand new ebook with tutorials for all these styles. Plus I’m making new braid video tutorials too.

6. Micha Silin says

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for posting this! I’m off to attempt this style right now!!! <3

PS: your hair is beautiful!

7. says

Your braids are so beautiful! I really love braiding but have very fine hair that never looks like this in braids. Do you think the ebook is worth purchasing for those of us with super fine hair? :)

Hi Charlotte, yes I think these styles look great in fine hair. I have a trick to fatten up braids in fine hair using styling powder that works so well. If you find that you’re not happy with my book, I also offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Christina x