30 Braids in 30 Days – Day 15

by Hair Romance on September 15, 2012 · 8 comments

in Hair Romance braid challenge

Day 15 – the Loose French Braid

A classic French braid, just with a loose, sideways twist!

Love this braid as much as I do? You can find out how to do it for yourself in my exciting ebook 30 Braids in 30 Days. It has this and all the other 29 braided styles from my 30 Days of Braids Challenge.

Buy 30 Days of Braids and have 80 pages of all my tips, tricks, cheats and techniques at your fingertips. Inside you’ll also find the how-to instructions to the essential braids of this series such as the Classic braid, French braid, Dutch braid, Waterfall braid, Fishtail braid and the Hair Romance signature Twist & Pin technique.

You can get your copy right here by clicking the button below. It will take you through to a secure PayPal screen for you to instantly download your copy!

You don’t need an e-reader or a Kindle to read this book. It will download to your computer as a PDF file that you can print out and keep handy or, of course, you can save it to your tablet or phone so you can be a Hair Romantic anywhere you go!

If you want to see some of the other styles featured in my ebook, take a look at them in the 30 Braids in 30 Days Challenge.

Have you seen my other 30 Day Hairstyle Challenge? Before I attempted 30 Braids in 30 Days, I completed 30 Days of Twist & Pin, showcasing my signature styling technique, the Twist & Pin. Take a look at some of the styles from the 30 Hairstyles in 30 Days Challenge here.

At Hair Romance we want you to love your hair. You wear it every day, so wear it well.

Catherine September 15, 2012 at 7:32 am

Wow. This is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could braid this well

Hair Romance September 16, 2012 at 9:51 pm

Thanks Catherine Xx

Maribeth September 15, 2012 at 9:39 am

This is SO gorgeous! Simple and classic and just beautiful!

Hair Romance September 16, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Thanks Maribeth Xx

Michaela September 15, 2012 at 10:22 am

Christina I love your braid series, I have definitely been inspired! Do you have any advice for how to stop your braid falling out during the day? I wear a braid very similar to today’s braid to work regularly and I find I have to redo it halfway through the day if I have stretched it out to make it look big (and skinny braids are no fun!). Maybe my hair is just too short, it’s about an inch below my shoulders.

Hair Romance September 16, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Thanks Michaela! Loose braids are my fave, but if your hair isn’t longer than 2 or 3 braided sections it can fall out as there’s not enough tension to hold it in place. I use a texture spray or sea salt spray to add more grip to my hair before I braid which helps. Also, a few carefully placed bobby pins are necessary for shorter layers. Hope this helps x

Alyssa September 30, 2012 at 8:16 am

Love this! But where did you tuck the end of the braid? My hair seemed too long and thick to just tuck it under.

Hair Romance October 1, 2012 at 9:03 am

Hi Alyssa, if your hair is very long you could finish this in a side braid or ponytail instead x