30 Braids in 30 Days Tutorials – the new ebook

Hair Romance is launching a new ebook! 30 Braids in 30 Days is so much fun and I’m sharing the tutorials, tips and tricks for braiding your own hair is an easy to follow guide.

The 30 Braids in 30 Days ebook will feature picture tutorials as well as written instructions on how to create each of the 30 feature braided styles and more. I’ll include my tips for braids in curly and fine hair, and how to braid your own hair.

The ebook will launch on 2 October so stay tuned for more details.

UPDATE:

The 30 Braids in 30 Days ebook is now available from Hair Romance!

Never have a bad hair day again! With over a month’s worth of hairstyles at your fingertips you’ll always know what to do with your hair. Get your copy of the 30 Braids in 30 Days ebook here.

Comments

1. Linda says

YES!! Can’t wait!! Im going to practice like hell on my friends so when my own hair is long enough i can practice it on my own hair!

2. Rhonda says

Awesome! I’m very excited for your new ebook!

PS I live in the US so when I saw “2.10.12” I thought you’d make a mistake! To us, that means February 10, 2012! Lol

3. Audra Malnar-Brown says

Hello,
    I love the website by the way. I would love to get the ebook and really could not see where I can get it. I’ll be back to your site, great stuff.

4. says

Hi,
    I just wrote you in spanish, then I realize the page was in english… sorry about that :)
    I really, really love all the hairstyles and the different braids you post.
    I just share in my blog http://www.fiozone.com the link to you book – 30 braids in 30 days – Great idea!
    I hope you could leave a comment in my page, doesn’t matter if it is in english (my web is in spanish).
    I’m a big fan.
    Fiore recently posted..Una trenza diferente para cada dia de la semanaMy Profile

Thank you! Braiding your hair takes practice, but I do them all in my own hair and I’m not a professional :)

5. says

I’m a hair fanatic. My friends are always getting me to do braids and buns and little up-do’s in their hair for special occasions. This book is AWESOME!!!!!!!! It’s been great for tutorials and it gives me sooo many ideas for new hairstyles. Thanks sooo much for putting it out. :)