A braid adds a pretty twist to this easy ponytail hairstyle.
Easy braided ponytail hairstyle tutorial
- Make a side part, then take a section of hair from the front left side of your part to your left temple.
- Split this into three and weave together to make a braid. Braid the right over the centre, then the left over the right and continue to braid that section.
- Stretch out the braid to make it look thicker. Secure the end with a pin or small elastic.
- Gather all your hair into a ponytail and secure with an elastic. Take the pin or elastic off the first braid, now it is tied in with the ponytail.
- Take a small piece of hair and wrap it around your hair elastic to cover it.
This is an easy way to dress up your ponytail that is quick enough to do every day, but pretty enough for an event.
How do you like to dress up your ponytail?