30 Buns in 30 Days – Day 22 – Mini Buns

by Hair Romance on June 22, 2013 · 6 comments

in Hair Romance Challenge

How many buns can you do? Hair Romance is on Day 22 of a hairstyle challenge to style 30 buns in 30 days!

How many buns can you do at once?

30 Buns in 30 Days – Day 22 – Mini Buns

Hair Romance - 30 Buns in 30 Days - Day 22 - Mini buns hairstyle

Hair Romance - 30 Buns in 30 Days - Day 22 - Mini buns hairstyle

Similar to the French Roll Twist & Pin this style features five mini buns but you can do as many or as few as you like!

This style is best for medium to long hair. For very long hair, you may want to section your hair into ponytails before twisting into buns, or you could even braid each section before twisting into buns.

30 Buns in 30 Days ebook

Buns don’t have to be boring. You can learn over 30 different bun hairstyles for every occasion in the Hair Romance 30 Buns in 30 Days ebook.

Every style has a clear photo tutorial and easy written instructions so you can style your own hair.

Get your copy now

Purchase 30 Buns in 30 Days
Take a sneak peek inside the 30 Buns in 30 Days ebook here.

Wearing Wish top and Polli earrings

Darcy June 22, 2013 at 11:04 am

So cute and easy!! I’m going to try this style. Thanks!

-Darcy
xx
wittywhimsicality.blogspot.com

Hair Romance June 23, 2013 at 8:57 am

Thanks Darcy! I’d love to see a pic if you try it xx

Deb June 23, 2013 at 9:32 pm

Love this hairstyle! I’m not particulary good with hair but somehow I managed to create this hairstyle. I’ve put it on my FB page (and mentioned you of course):
https://www.facebook.com/Beautygoddess.nl (if you don;t like a link please feel free to remove it as Darcy also left her link I thought it might be ok). Hopefully you don’t consider it as spam ;-) it’s not intented as spam anyway
Thank you for the inspiration. I really am a big fan. Have a great Sunday!
Deb recently posted..Benefit Core Color Summer lookMy Profile

Hair Romance June 26, 2013 at 2:34 am

It looks fantastic in your hair! Great job and thanks for the photo! I just love seeing the styles in your hair x

Deb June 26, 2013 at 6:21 am

Thanks so much for taking the time to see my picture! Today I am actually wearing it again ;-) I thought it would be quite suitable for a day at the office as well. Thanks so much again for the inspiration and have a great day!! X
Deb recently posted..Review Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo en ConditionerMy Profile

Hair Romance June 26, 2013 at 12:50 pm