How do you read Hair Romance? Important changes to Google Reader and alternatives

by Hair Romance on June 27, 2013 · 8 comments

in My Hair

How do you read Hair Romance

How do you read Hair Romance?

If you subscribe to the RSS feed in Google Reader you won’t be able to read me after 1 July. Google Reader is shutting down but I’ve found some great alternatives.

Follow Hair Romance on Bloglovin’

Bloglovin’ is a great reader that shows you a summary of new posts then you click through to read the whole post. Follow Hair Romance on Bloglovin’ here.

Feedly

Feedly is a very similar reader to Google but it’s prettier to look at. You can sync all your Google Reader subscriptions over to Feedly before the end of the month. Sign up to Feedly here.

I’m starting to send out a weekly newsletter with the latest updates from Hair Romance as well as sharing hair news. I’d love you to join the Hair Romantics and get Hair Romance in your inbox every week here or enter your email address below.

* indicates required

Email Format

Nathy June 27, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Followed ya! Thought I was following you on Bloglovin’ this whole time. This whole gfc thing going away is so annoying. I’ve used Bloglovin’ for a while now, but gfc was so convenient. Anyway, glad everything is in one place now, that way I can see Wordpress, tumblr, and Blogger updates as they come up.

Hair Romance June 27, 2013 at 1:47 pm

Thanks Nathy! I know it’s so hard to keep up with google’s changes but I actually prefer bloglovin & feedly as they are much prettier x

Kim June 27, 2013 at 1:48 pm

That’s my local park!

Hair Romance June 27, 2013 at 3:03 pm

Hey neighbour! Mine too x

Deb June 27, 2013 at 4:15 pm

I’m following you on Bloglovin’ and Facebook this works best for me.

Lovely picture of yourself. Love your turquoise necklace!

Hair Romance June 27, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Thanks Deb! That’s how I always look when I’m blogging (LOL! I’m totally on the sofa with a blanket right now)

Sammie June 27, 2013 at 10:02 pm

How’s that for a fab photo! Thanks for the top tips and the friendly reminder about Reader… I can’t believe it’s almost July. I’m now following you on Feedly which is way neater and prettier than Google Reader!

Hair Romance June 28, 2013 at 11:19 am

Thanks Sammie! I CANNOT believe it’s July! But at least that means we have birthday celebrations to look forward to xx