How amazing is this how-to? I am going to lift my game with my photography for my next hair style instructional!
So, I already told you that the chignon was coming back in fashion, and gave a little how to on the twist & pin here. Now, here is a very glamorous side chignon that combines the two and is simply gorgeous. You may have seen this floating around but it’s too good to not repost.
Step by step how-to:
- Using a round brush, blow-dry hair smooth and straight, focusing on the top sections.
- Once dry, use a large-barrel curling iron to create waves from the ears down.
- Build height and volume at the crown by teasing hair gently with a fine-tooth comb.
- Gather hair into a low ponytail. Twist it along the nape of your neck, pinning as you go.
- Once you reach your ear, shape the remaining hair into curls, and pin them back over the twist.
- Spritz strands in place.
- To add texture, gently curl and scrunch the wispy ends with your fingertips.
Images & how to via DIY Wedding Updos