How much do you love the braids from the Valentino S/S ’12 collection?
Created by the amazing Guido Palau, this romantic braided hairstyle looks as good off the catwalk.
How to get the look
- Apply Redken All Soft Argan-6 Multi-Care Oil and blow dry hair.
- Take a circular section of hair near the crown, divide into three sections, and begin a French braid with the middle section, going across the crown toward the right ear.
- Braid the bottom section down and all the way counterclockwise around the hairline toward the right ear.
- Then use the top section to create a braid going around the forehead.
- Use bobby pins to keep the braid in place near the right ear.
- To keep the style looking soft and romantic, pull out a few wisps of hair near the front.
I love this look but I recommend getting a friend to help, unless you’re very flexible and strong!
Will you try these braids?