Long hair vs short hair…

Let’s play another round of long hair vs short hair

Katie Holmes

Christina Ricci

Scarlett Johansson

Keira Knightley

Hayden Panettiere

Do you prefer these stars with short or long hair? Is there anyone with long hair you think should cut their hair?

Images via showbizspy.com

Comments

1. Larita says

Other than Keira’s smoking hot pixie, I think they all look better with long hair. I guess when you have the money and proffessional help to keep the maintenance up, long hair can be really pretty!

2. GB says

I liked all the short hair except Keira’s. She has such lovely long hair. :)) No matter how much I like it, I’d never dare a short hair cut because taking care of it and styling it each day is the hardest thing!

Thanks GB. It’s true, short hair does need regular cuts to keep it looking good. You dont need to worry about that with long hair.

3. says

Hahaha it is funny what larita writes since I thought the other way around: when you are a star you have the $$$ and have to take the time for short hair to look real good :) I think most of them look better with the short hair… but in real life i prefer my hair to be long since it takes so much less effort to look good. if i have a bad hair day i just braid it etc.

Thanks Liv, and I love how easily a braid hides a bad hair day too. A great short cut means you never have bad hair days though…

Thanks Jessa, I’m divided on which styles I prefer too. My hairdresser said that Scarlett’s picture has been brought it by lots of clients as hairspiration.

4. says

I like all of the girls better with long hair. But then I love long hair :)

Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    (blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com)

5. says

Short all around! They all had gorgeous long hair, but I think I prefer it short on all of them (except for maybe Hayden . . . I think I might have liked her hair better long).

6. Stella says

Katie looks good with both but I think she looks less hidden and more lively with short.
    Christina looks better with long, but not a full fringe and she would still look good with short if it wasn’t so clean cut.
    Scarlet definitely short, or perhaps that photo is just not flattering.
    Kira short, short, short. My goodness she looks incredible. Long hair looks somewhat dull on her.
    Hayden could do both like Christina she needs to move away from the clean but with the bob, it doesn’t pop enough.

7. says

I like the short hair on all of them…except Kierra’s curls are so lovely. But yes, she looks fierce with a pixie! My favourite is Katie Holme’s bob. Growing mine at the moment to be able that length :)