Long hair vs short hair…

by Hair Romance on June 30, 2012 · 18 comments

in Celebrity Hair,Short Hair

Let’s play another round of long hair vs short hair

Katie Holmes

Christina Ricci

Scarlett Johansson

Keira Knightley

Hayden Panettiere

Do you prefer these stars with short or long hair? Is there anyone with long hair you think should cut their hair?

Images via showbizspy.com

Larita June 30, 2012 at 8:54 am

Other than Keira’s smoking hot pixie, I think they all look better with long hair. I guess when you have the money and proffessional help to keep the maintenance up, long hair can be really pretty!

Hair Romance July 8, 2012 at 11:34 pm

Thanks Larita. Keira’s haircut totally changes her face shape doesn’t it?

Lilit - Makeup and Macaroons June 30, 2012 at 11:48 am

I actually prefer most of them (except Scarlet) with the short hair. And Keira should never grow her hair long, she has the perfect face for a pixie cut and should stick to variations of that.
Lilit – Makeup and Macaroons recently posted..Illamasqua Cream Blush in Sob – review, swatches & comparisonMy Profile

Hair Romance July 8, 2012 at 11:38 pm

Thanks Lilit. Doesn’t Keira rock that pixie!

GB June 30, 2012 at 5:09 pm

I liked all the short hair except Keira’s. She has such lovely long hair. :)) No matter how much I like it, I’d never dare a short hair cut because taking care of it and styling it each day is the hardest thing!

Hair Romance July 8, 2012 at 11:39 pm

Thanks GB. It’s true, short hair does need regular cuts to keep it looking good. You dont need to worry about that with long hair.

Liv June 30, 2012 at 8:48 pm

Hahaha it is funny what larita writes since I thought the other way around: when you are a star you have the $$$ and have to take the time for short hair to look real good :) I think most of them look better with the short hair… but in real life i prefer my hair to be long since it takes so much less effort to look good. if i have a bad hair day i just braid it etc.

Hair Romance July 8, 2012 at 11:40 pm

Thanks Liv, and I love how easily a braid hides a bad hair day too. A great short cut means you never have bad hair days though…

Jessa July 1, 2012 at 1:23 am

Katie- Long
Christina- Long
Scarlett- Short
Kiera- Either
Hayden- Either.

I think I like Katie and C.Ricci with longer hair as it softens their features- with shorter hair, they look a little TOO old, a little TOO angular. Scarlett, on the other hand, looks incredible with her touselled locks. Her ‘do is probably my favourite.
Jessa recently posted..yes-miss-lulu:

kissing-in-the-moonlight:

semper-furton:

paintm…My Profile

Hair Romance July 8, 2012 at 11:42 pm

Thanks Jessa, I’m divided on which styles I prefer too. My hairdresser said that Scarlett’s picture has been brought it by lots of clients as hairspiration.

Helen July 3, 2012 at 2:05 pm

I like all of the girls better with long hair. But then I love long hair :)

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
(blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com)

Hair Romance July 8, 2012 at 11:43 pm

Thanks Helen. I love to see how different they look with a change in style.

Rachel July 7, 2012 at 3:53 am

Short all around! They all had gorgeous long hair, but I think I prefer it short on all of them (except for maybe Hayden . . . I think I might have liked her hair better long).

Hair Romance July 8, 2012 at 11:44 pm

Thanks Rachel, love your haircut in your avatar!

Stella July 15, 2012 at 8:06 am

Katie looks good with both but I think she looks less hidden and more lively with short.
Christina looks better with long, but not a full fringe and she would still look good with short if it wasn’t so clean cut.
Scarlet definitely short, or perhaps that photo is just not flattering.
Kira short, short, short. My goodness she looks incredible. Long hair looks somewhat dull on her.
Hayden could do both like Christina she needs to move away from the clean but with the bob, it doesn’t pop enough.

Meg October 12, 2012 at 12:42 am

I like the short hair on all of them…except Kierra’s curls are so lovely. But yes, she looks fierce with a pixie! My favourite is Katie Holme’s bob. Growing mine at the moment to be able that length :)