It’s time for another Q&A video! This time it’s all about curly hair.
After my last call out for questions on Instagram and Snapchat, I had so many good questions that I couldn’t fit them all into one video. Today’s video is all about curly hair – best haircuts for curls, curly hair & exercise, fave products, braids frizz & more! Next week I’ll have the final Q&A.
Curly hair Q&A video
Here’s the full list of questions I answer in my curly hair Q&A video:
- @Sarahkatejohnston – My daughter has thick, curly hair – what is the best cut to help manage but still keep the curls?
- @By.michellef – How do you preserve your curls during or after exercise?
- @Hannahstatham – yess! More gym hairstyles please
- @missstephiq @hairromance Please share your favorite shampoo, conditioner, and styling product for curly hair! Thanks!!!
- @annieditchburn How do you revive naturally curly on day two and three? Thanks!
- @lg4714 How long does it take you to refresh your curly hair in the morning?
- @tyler_elaine I have curly hair and it’s always frizzy all of the time! Any tips? What are some good ways I can pull it half up?
- @lilwoodnymph How do you braid your curly hair without first brushing it? I don’t want it to frizz out from brushing, but it gets so tangled, especially if it’s a day or two old
Posts mentioned in the video:
- Q&A video 1
- Tips for a great curly haircut
- My fave hair clip
- How to wash and style curly hair
- How to style curls with gel
- How to revive 2nd day curly hair
- My night time curls routine
My fave curly hair products mentioned in this video:
- O&M Shampoo & Conditioner
- Darshana Shampoo & Conditioner
- Darshana Hair Oil – http://fave.co/2caRJJw
- Matrix Biolage Conditioning Wash & for fine hair
- Matrix Biolage Defining Gel Cream
- Yarok Feed Your Curls Curl Cream
- Klorane Desert Date Leave in cream
- Schwarzkopf Curl Flex Creme
- Schwarzkopf Daily Oil Elixir
- Bumble & Bumble Curl Conscious Reactivating Spray (now Curl Primer)
- Unite Boing Curl Cream
- Taft Mega Styling Gel
Half up tutorials
- Easy half-up braid tutorial for curly hair
- Half-up braid for curly hair
- Chic and simple half-up twist
Wow – that’s a lot of links! But there were lots of questions and I hope this points you in the right direction to find the answer for your curly hair.
As always, you can ask me anything in the comments below or put in a request for another video!