Love these braids! Think this might be a little hard to do in my own hair but one for the inspiration files when my hair is mermaid length.
Here’s Renya’s step by step instructions:
- Part the hair in the middle.
- Work GHD Fat Hair Lotion into mid lengths to ends and shake it through with your fingers, then dry the product into the hair.
- Tip head forward and lightly mist GHD Ultimate Hairspray through the hair to set the texture.
- Braid the hair from the bottom of the head upwards.
- Tie both ends into a knot at the front of the top of the head.
- Use GHD styler to give texture and movement to the hair in the ponytail.
- Twist the hair into a loose bun and tie it off. Keep some hair hanging free and spread it out to give the look of a swept fringe.
Leave a Reply