You know I can’t go past a braid and O&M Global Creative Director Janelle Chaplin has created a stunning look for the CZAR BY Cesar Galindo SS15 show.
Janelle said “We mixed stunning Caribbean braids with samurai strength to create a relaxed glamour with a chic Caribbean vibe.”
How to get the look:
- Section hair into a 4 star section and apply equal amounts of O&M Frizzy Logic and O&M Style Guru until hair is saturated.
- Begin to fishtail braid the 3 back sections making sure the braids are firm and tight. You can find my detailed fishtail braid tutorial here.
- Pull the top section over and smooth down with more product.
- Fishtail braid the end of top section and then braid all the ends of each fishtail plait together.
- Finish the braid by wrapping metallic tape around the end and spritz with hairspray to set the look.
Have you been watching the NYFW runways for new hairstyles? I’ll have a full trend wrap-up next week with my picks fo the best hairstyles to bring into your hair-drobe.
Leave a Reply