Keep it chic and simple with this half-up twist tutorial.
So many hairstyle tutorials are really complicated. This tutorial is not.
It’s super easy and a style that anyone can do.
After creating over 300 hairstyle tutorials, it can be easy to overlook the simplest styles. When you have curly hair, theres no need to go over the top. Let your curls shine and be the mane attraction.
This style works perfectly in naturally curly hair. It would also be great in curled hair. If you’re curious about how I style my hair, check out my frizz free curls tutorial.
You don’t need any skills for this style – no braiding required – just twist & pin!
Half-up twist tutorial
What you need:
- Just bobby pins!
- Take a 1-2 inch section of hair on the left side of your head. You can leave out your fringe or any loose layers around your face.
- Twist your hair up and back. Pin the twist in place with a bobby pin.
- Repeat on the righthand side, twisting your hair back. Place it over the left twist and pin it in place.
- Push the bobby pin through the twist horizontally. This will hide your bobby pin and secure your hair in place.
- If your hair is long, tuck the ends of your hair behind the other twist to disguise them into your hair
Hope you like this style! It’s simple but often that’s all you need.
Where would you wear this style? And what tutorial would you like to see next?