Christmas is less than two weeks away but there’s still plenty of time to go gift shopping.
At least that’s what I’m telling myself as I’ve barely started!
Here’s a multi-tasking tip that will make you look good and tick a few things of your list for your friends, sisters and Mum. Book yourself in for a blow dry and shop the range of amazing gift sets that are now in salon.
You’ll walk out of the salon looking fabulous and ready to hit the next holiday party, and you’ll have done your shopping at the same time. Sorted!
Here are my picks from some of the best gift packs at the moments. Also don’t forget to look amongst the other products in salon for gift ideas.
A beautiful hairbrush or Tangle Teezer is a great gift idea. Or pick your hairdresser’s brain about what products they recommend for your friend’s fine/curly/coloured hair. You’ll have half your shopping list sorted in the time it takes to blowdry your hair.
Christmas Gift Guide for the Hair Romantic
- Goldwell have a great gift with purchase in salons – receive a free Butter London nail polish (valued at $22) with any Style Sign product for only $24.95. Also look out for multipack sets in salons.
- For those in the southern hemisphere, fight the frizz this summer with KMS Tame Frizz de-frizz oil. This new formula helps control frizz, protect from humidity and also shields hair from the drying effects of heat styling tools. Also look out for special duo and trio packs in salons.
- De Lorenzo have special gift sets for the holidays. This Prescriptive Solution Control Revive set is $59.95 and has everything your need to bring dull locks back to a healthy shine.
- On the ultimate wish list is the Cloud Nine Waving Wand. It creates perfect, polished waves and the barrel is specially coated to enhance shine. For those with shorter hair or a lob, try the mini wand. It’s just the right size. Available from selected salons.
- Davroe uses naturally derived ingredients and their gift packs contain four full size products for $49.95. This Colour Christmas Gift Pack is perfect for your friend who thinks they look better as a redhead.
- Bhave yourself during the holidays – these cute travel packs from bhave contain 3 x mini products with a headband and travel bag for $29.95.
- Schwarzkopf Professional Blonde Me gift pack contains full size shampoo, conditioner and treatment designed to make blonde hair shine. Find it for $44.95 at salons and selected retailers.
- Wella System Professional have a range of gift sets this Christmas. For the girl who blowdries her hair a lot, the Hydrate pack will moisturise her locks. It contains three full size products for $59.95, and with individual products costing $30+ each that’s a great saving.
- ghd wonderland deluxe set – this limited edition set from ghd is amazing value. The air is available in a special holographic finish and come in fabulous gift boxes. The air is $199 and the ghd V styler is $289 so this set is excellent value at $370. Find it at salons or online
- philosophy is one of my favourite brands and I love their holiday scents. The shortbread cookie smells of sugar, cream and lemon zest. Although they say it is a shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath in one, I don’t use it on my hair. It does make your skin smell heavenly. Find it at David Jones, Sephora and adorebeauty.com.au
- For the stocking filler, these Batiste gift packs are so cute. They include a themed shower cap and full size dry shampoo for $9.95. Also available is a trio of travel sized dry shampoos. It’s hard to find the travel size so I stock up during the holidays.
- Joico K-PAK is a fab protein treatment for damaged hair. This Trio Pack includes the treatment with shampoo and conditioner for $44.95 which is a huge saving.
- ghd have also released a limited edition white ghd eclipse. If you’re dreaming of a white Christmas, the ghd white eclipse is the straightener of your dreams. It’s a limited edition so find it now at ghd salons and online.
Do you ever do your Christmas shopping in the salon? What’s on your wishlist?
Leave a Reply