1. Hair today, gone tomorrow.
2. Pomade makes perfect.
3. You can never be too blonde. You can, however, use too much Sun-In, and in that case, get thee to a salon at once or your luscious blonde will turn into a citrus orange.
4. A thousand brushes a day keeps the tangles away.
5. Do hair to others as you would have them do to you.
6. Condition, condition, condition!
7. When push comes to shove, you haven’t used enough hairspray.
8. Beauty is in the eye of the blowdryer.
9. A brush in the hand is worth two in the drawer.
10. If at first you don’t succeed, dye, dye again.
More words to live by from Erin Loechner of Design for Mankind.
Remember her fantastic Everything I know I learned from my hairdresser? Her Autohairography must be published. Publishers, get in touch with Erin here.
Image from We heart it. If you know the original credit please get in touch.
Haha! Very cute and funny. Great creed.
i like this 🙂 very cute!!