I love this time of year! Not only is December my birthday month but it’s Christmas!
I’m holding out ’til 1 December to put up our Christmas tree but I’m trying to get organised with my Christmas shopping early.
Beauty brands do amazing promotions at Christmas time. Even if you’re not buying gifts for others, it’s worth looking up your favourites to see what special offers they have. There are free gifts with purchase, bonus samples and great value packs from almost every brand and retailer. This is the time of year when I stock up my beauty cabinet.
If you’re looking for a stocking stuffer or big present, I’ve rounded up a few of my picks for my holiday beauty gift guide.
- Tom Ford – Two words that are always on my beauty wish list. I have a few lippies that are my faves. This year Tom Ford have customisable beauty boxes on counter and you can choose the lipsticks or polishes to fill them. Also look out for fragrance gift boxes.
- Models Prefer POP cosmetic clutch – Now this is the cutest budget gift set around. It’s only $15 from Priceline and it comes with lip gloss, mascara, liquid eyeliner and an eyeshadow compact. I’d buy it just for the clutch!
- MOR Colour Pop Hand Cream Trio – Hand creams are always a safe gift option. They’ll even be a fave when they come in this cute tin! This pack contains three different MOR hand creams in Marshmallow, Gardenia and Lychee Flower for $24.95 from MOR Cosmetics.
- philosophy the cookie exchange – I’m a big fan of philosophy products, not only because they work but the smell DELICIOUS. They have some fab holiday packs and this includes Christmas cookie shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, sweet creamy frosting body lotion and sugar sprinkles high gloss lip shine. YUM. Find it at David Jones, adorebeauty and Sephora.
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Blizzard – this snow glitter is perfect for Christmas. I love adding in nail polish to gifts. Or you can even make up a mini-mani kit with a file and top coat.
- Real Techniques Brush Set – Created by beauty blogger Samantha Chapman, these brushes are great value and a set is the perfect gift for someone who is building their beauty kit. This set is $45 from The Beauty Office.
- Estée Lauder Makeup Colour Playbook – This is the kind of beauty book I like. It has just about everything you need in a book case. Available from counters for $95.
- Innoxa Spot of Tea – How cute is this gift set? It’s only $19.95 from Myer and Priceline and includes a spotted tea cup with matching saucer, Matte Lipstick in Ruby Red and In the Red Nail Polish. Its a grea inspiration if you wanted to make your own gifts, matching a lipstick and nail polish to a vintage tea cup.
- Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream Gift Set – I often buy these kits for myself when I want to try a new product as they’re great value and I love the smaller size for travelling. This set contains a full size Moisturiser, travel-size PreCleanse and Special Cleansing Gel and there are lots of different sets available for different skin types priced from $67 from David Jones, select salons and Dermalogica.
There are so many fab beauty packs I can’t include them all. If, like me, you love shopping online, head to Sephora, adorebeauty or Look Fantastic for tons of beauty deals.
You can do all your gift shopping with a click and don’t forget to sneak a little gift in for yourself 😉
What’s on your beauty wish list for Christmas?
Leave a Reply