Can’t get to the hairdresser? Here are some quick fixes and easy ways to hide your regrowth including hairstyles to cover your regrowth.
Watch the video below for all my best tips to cover regrowth in straight hair. If you have curly hair, I have a special post for you next.
How to hide regrowth in straight hair & easy hairstyle tutorial video
In the video you’ll learn about:
- Makeup for your hair! Using special powders, sprays and even eyeshadow or blush on your hair
- How to choose the best hairstyle to minimise your regrowth
- How to create a faux fringe to hide your hairline
- Hats and headwear
- The higher your hair, the less regrowth you see – how to boost your hair volume fast!
- Changing your part to reduce your visible regrowth
- When to use toners and semi permanent dyes
- Also when NOT to use toners or dyes
DIY hair colour tutorial
In my hair regrowth video, I mentioned that I have a full post on DIY box colour. I’ve also shared the video below:
Remember that colour on colour always goes darker!
And never go by the picture on the front of the box, always look at the colour grid on the back for a more accurate prediction of how it will look on your hair.
Hair Regrowth Cover Up Products
Here are the hair regrowth cover up products I recommend:
(some are affiliate links – thanks for shopping with my links!)
- Color Wow Root Powders – available in Australia here, the US here and online here.
- Oribe Airbrush Sprays – available in Australia here, the US here, the UK here and online here.
Let me know which is your favourite tip to hide your regrowth!
Leave a Reply