The most important thing to do on holidays is to have fun and relax. You still want to look good but with a minimum of fuss so here are some of my tips to improve your chances at a hot holiday romance.
- Embrace your natural hair – don’t fight it. Humidity happens. Relax. Go with the wave and see where it takes you. Holidays are great time to experiment with new hair dos.
- Leave in conditioner is a brilliant invention. If you have wavy, curly or frizzy hair you should always have this in your beach bag. A spritz on your hair after a swim means you can cut out the middleman and go straight from the pool to the bar.
- Braids. I know we’ve seen this look for a while but it’s perfect for hiding that fuzzy fringe when you can’t get to your straightener. I love a French braid that follows your hairline but only braid in sections from the front. Then pin all your hair into a loose, low ponytail or chignon on the side.
- Ponytails. Don’t just bunch all your hair in the middle – try a high slicked pony or a low side pony. Grab a small section from the bottom of your ponytail and wrap it around your hair elastic to cover it and pin underneath for a fashionable finish.
- Invest in a good hat. Don’t follow the trends, pick one that suits your face. It’s the quickest hair fix and also a great way to hide regrowth…
What’s your best tip for hot holiday hair?
* Photo by me
Leave a Reply