Are you showing your hair enough love? If you think conditioning in the shower is enough, then you might be missing out on the crucial third step in your hair care routine.
An often-overlooked product, leave in conditioner is one that I can’t live without no matter the season.
Brought to you by Schwarzkopf
Since I found out my hair horoscope is Sizzle Sister I’ve been switching up my routine to better suit my hair. If you don’t know your hair horoscope yet, you can find out here. Your hair horoscope will help to prescribe the right products for your hair type and hair concerns.
Knowing your hair type is the first step towards hair happiness. You might be using fantastic products, but if they’re not right for you then you won’t be getting the results you’re after.
I colour my hair, so the Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Colour Express Repair Leave In Conditioner is the product recommended for my hair (and my other Sizzle Sisters!).
How to use leave in conditioner
- After shampooing and conditioning your hair, gently towel dry your hair.
- Shake the bottle, then spray leave-in conditioner on your mid-lengths and ends.
- No need to rinse, it is a leave in conditioner after all!
Leave in conditioner protects your hair and makes it easier to comb and style. If you’re prone to tangles, this stuff will be your new best friend.
I use it year round but different reasons for different seasons.
Leave in Conditioner for summer
- In summer, my leave in conditioner lives in my beach bag. Whenever I come out of the water, I spritz it in my hair after swimming. It softens my hair and minimises the damage from the salt and chlorine.
- It reduces frizz by keeping my hair moisturised.
- It protects my hair colour and helps to stop it from fading.
Leave in Conditioner for winter
- In winter, my hair needs some more love to stop it feeling dry. Leave in conditioner is the extra care for my hair needs as I’m using my hair dryer more often. Remember you shouldn’t go out with wet hair when it’s really cold!
- It reduces static by keeping my hair hydrated.
- It improves the manageability of my hair, making it easier to brush and style.
My hair can never have enough conditioner and leave in sprays are the important third step in my hair care routine for happy hair.
Join me in the Hair Happiness Challenge!
Stop making excuses for bad hair days. Find your hair horoscope at www.style-studio.com.au to get the best products for your hair and whip your hair into shape.
Join the Hair Happiness Challenge with me before 17 May and you can win some sweet prizes too!