This year I made a goal to wear more hats. So far I’m doing very well.
I have been wearing some classics from my wardrobe and now I’m on the lookout for more.
The thing I love about wearing hats is that hats makes everything else you’re wearing look more stylish. When you add a panama to a white t-shirt and jeans then BAM! Suddenly you’ve got an outfit.
These five hats are classics and are the perfect building blocks to your hair-drobe. Did I make up hair-drobe? I’m talking about stylish ways to dress your head.
- A short-brimmed fedora (and love the coloured band)
- A floppy wide-brimmed sun hat (for perfect 70s chic)
- A statement sun hat (perfect with a white or black jumpsuit)
- A raffia hat (easy to keep in your bag)
- A panama (timeless in black and white)
All five are on my wishlist – can you help me decide which to buy?
PS. Shopbop are having a massive Friends & Family sale with 25% off everything with the code INTHEFAMILY14 til 17 April. That includes sale prices too.
PPS. Sorry, I’m a shopping enabler, I have to share these things.
PPPS. So what’s on your wishlist right now? I’m also getting another pair of my fave jeans.