It’s Day 3 of Fashion Week and I’m on the home stretch. You can catch up on Day 1 and Day 2 of MBFWA.
I started the day at Haryono Setiadi and loved the collection. The mix of structure and fluidity in the collection was reflected in the hair. The makeup look for this was one of my favourite. Click through for more photos and my highlights of Day 3 of MBFWA.
Another huge day of shows and backstage but I did sneak away early to meet my bestie for her birthday. You have to make time for cake, especially during fashion week!
There were lots of highlights today including:
- That neon orange lip stain at Haryono Setiadi created by Nicole Thompson for M.A.C – I am so copying this look.
- I learned how to make wet look hair look glamorous and wearable at Jayson Brundson (tutorial coming soon)
- Stunning couture wedding gowns at Lan Yu in her first Australian presentation.
Lowlights of Day 3 however:
- Late running shows mean you spend a lot of time waiting around, and waiting, and waiting…
- Super-crowded backstage areas meaning you only get 3 minutes to run around at Emma Mulholland but I did get to snap a few of the models before we were all told to leave.
- Why did I wear heels again? I’ll be back in flats tomorrow as I have a super early start.
Tomorrow is the last day! It will be another busy day and I have a feeling that the Discount Universe show is going to rock it…
Leave a Reply