I made it to the last day of Fashion Week! Though only just. I think “Fashion Week Flu” has caught up with me as I had to pass on the last shows but click through for more scenes from MBFWA through my lens.
So in my final best and worst of the week…
- The beautiful Alice McCall 10 year Anniversary show featuring a paper snow finale to sounds of the Rainbow Connection. Gorgeous glitter inner eye highlights and glitter hair started the day with a sparkle.
- So Frenchie, so chic at Macgraw with Bardot-esque faux fringes. I would love bangs like this but they are so much work in curly hair. Maybe a clip in fringe is the secret?
- The modern 50s vibe at Hayley Elsaesser complete with a messy quiff, blue eyeshadows and cool nail art.
- All the crazy catching up with me on the last day and I had to give myself an early mark. Watching photos on Instagram I wish I had forced myself to stay. Next year I definitely need an assistant!
- My feet. So glad to take my heels off when I got home.
- The rain, making it much easier to stay on the couch.
Don’t worry, I’ve been tracking all the trends from the shows I missed and I’ll be writing a full trends roundup next week, plus lots more backstage secrets and tutorials.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this snippet into Fashion Week and let me know if you have any questions or want to know about any specific looks.
Hair Romance says
Thank you xx