I love checking out the fashion week runways for the next hair trends. You may have to wait 6 months for the clothes to be in-store, but you can wear the hairstyles now.
At New York Fashion Week (NYFW) there was a trend for undone hair. Wet hair is still featuring on the runways but braids are the trend that just won’t quit. Which is fine by me! Braids are so versatile, I can’t see them going anywhere for a while.
For the Spring/Summer 2015 collections, the braids went two ways, super neat and simple or rough and messy. Which is your favourite NYFW hairstyle?
1. Sleek fishtail braids at Tome
2. Fishtail braided sleek ponies at Dannijo
3. Chain link braids at Donna Karan
4. Mini braids at Rachel Zoe
5. Sleek braided buns at Tadashi Shoji
6. Wet hair and French braids at Peter Som
7. Mermaid cage braids at Suno
8. Low messy braids at Michael Kors
9. Messy twisted braids at Mara Hoffman
Let me know which is your favourite braid in the comments below x