You asked…so I’m bringing back Hair Romance TV!
My YouTube channel, Hair Romance, has been neglected lately. I keep saying I will make more videos but it always slips off my to-do list.
There are quite a few reasons why I keep procrastinating over YouTube.
Firstly, I’m terrified of making videos! Watching yourself back is so awkward! In the past I’ve attempted to make videos but after a million attempts I just end up deleting them.
Then there’s my lack of technical ability with shooting videos. I’m so comfortable shooting stills but video is totally different. My DSLR is not made for videos but I now have an Olympus camera which can shoot HD video.
And don’t get me started on the editing. I find it totally confusing and really hard to do.
I’m determined to get over these fears so I’m starting simply with a Q&A video. It’s not edited well and there are no flashy graphics but it’s a start.
For future videos I will get Jim to help. He loves editing videos and will keep me accountable to create more posts for Hair Romance TV.
Hair Romance TV – Hair Q&A
In this video I’m answering your questions from Instagram:
- Have you always been good at hair or did you have to teach yourself? What made you decide to start hair blogging?
- Do you brush your hair while it’s wet in the shower or once you get out?
- What advice would you give to young braiders?
- What are your favourite products?
- If you could only do one hairstyle for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What kind of brush is the best to use when you have wet hair? Wide tooth comb or wet hair brush?
- What is the best braid or hair style for a toddler with thin hair?
I hope you like this video and please let me know in the comments below what videos you’d like me to make.
PS. You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel here if you want to see my next video.